Welcome to the TreesUK blog!
We’ve got over 25 years experience of caring for trees, and in that time we’ve learned a lot of useful things. We’ve set up this blog as a way to connect you with our expertise: to answer your questions, and to give you more insights about what we do and why we do it.
What you can expect to find here
We’ll be writing about all aspects of what we do on the blog, so you can expect content pieces about everything from the specifics of tree surgery to garden maintenance tips.
Some of the posts we’ve got lined up for the next few months include:
- When is the best time to plant a tree?
- Signs it’s time to prune your privet hedge
- A guide to preparing the ground when planting a tree
- Signs your trees might be in need of some TLC
- What is involved in training as a tree surgeon?
- Our favourite tree planting quotes
This blog is for you
The main thing we want to achieve with our blog is to connect people with the information they’d like to see. If you’ve got questions about tree care, landscaping, gardening, or anything else related to what we do, get in touch. We’ll endeavour to answer your question in the form of a blog post that you can refer back to in future.